Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 79: I know that my Redeemer Lives

It has been quite the week! Monday we traveled to Quesnel to help the Sisters move into a new apartment then drove to Williams Lake then back to Quesnel and then back to Williams lake and then back home to Prince George. Somewhere along the way I lost my camera. Then Saturday morning I woke up sick with a stomach bug, slept, went out to work, went to a funeral, went to a baptism, and Sunda night repeated being sick again :-)

Needless to say, I have felt an immense amount of God's love this past week. The atonement of Jesus Christ, his suffering, death, and resurrection, is something that I know and believe in. It's something many of us do- yet so many times in our lives it seems so general, and we forget how individually it applies to us in every aspect of our lives. The Savior always ministered one by one, and I know that he suffered one by one for each of us- that he truly bore "pains, and afflictions, and temptations of every kind." But he bore our pains, our afflictions, and our temptations. I have felt my Savior carry me this week many times, and I know He can do the same for you! I know He is real.

Updates with our friends (:

Shannon and Ron- are preparing to move to Vancouver next week, but despite all the packing and everything else they had to do they b o t h came to church!!!! It was Ron's first time and he loved it! 

Joseph- IS GOING TO THE TEMPLE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

Taylor- our less active member we have been working with is still reading in the Book of Mormon (: (: (: This past week we were discussing the tree of life and asked her how she has been feeling as she has been meeting with us and started reading the Book Of Mormon (and partaking of the fruit), and she shared such powerful experiences of how it has really awakened her and helped her to put into perspective what really matter most in life, as well as how it has helped her to remain positive and kind in stressful situations at work!

Also, due to me losing my camera.... there are no pictures this week (:

Love always,
Sister Robertson 

No comments:

Post a Comment