Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Week 23: Lots of Pic's this week




​Also we knock a lot of basement suites. They are EVERYWHERE in BC. They aren't so bad, except at night really, then they can be super sketchy. And I may or may not have fallen down several sets of stairs...

​Casually stumbled upon the Tree of Life. Not really, but it totally could be. 



​It rains a lot.
This is Sister Nelson :) She is my new comp. She is from Texas, so here's to having some Southern Sisters again <3

She dies this transfer. For those who don't know (because I didn't) that is missionary language for your mission ends. Which means that I will now have killed a missionary. 
On another note, the Sun is beginning to come out <3 

YAY 

DREAMS DO COME TRUE


The Temple http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/vancouver/ 


​When the Candias bought us Groceries and basically saved our lives ❤
Sariah and the tree of life
This is Winifred Cowie. She is 98 years old and the cutest thing of your life. Unfortunately she is LA due to health conditions, but man is her testimony stronger than ever. I pray that I can have the strength and endurance that this woman has, to continue to press forward with happiness no matter what situation or challenge life puts you through. She is my hero.  

Welcome to Abbotsford! a.k.a. Abby 2
Lighting her 4 month sparkler

No comments:

Post a Comment