Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 42: Heyyo

Heyyo,

So fun fact, it is almost July and it rained pretty much everyday this last week and I wore 2 pairs of tights for about 77% of the week so that's fun. Lol really I love it, but I had totally forgotten that summer was even a thing until Sister Seiter pointed out that it is June now and in both our home towns its over 100 Degrees. Looks like I have been in Canada for too long ;)




Anyways, things are great! Sorry I haven't had loads of time to write these past couple of weeks but I did just want to send something out as tribute to all the dad's, and especially my dad for Father's Day. 

I know that each of us grows up in a variety of different circumstances. Some of us may have had a father, others who didn't, others who may had had a father biologically but he was never really more than that. But I'm grateful that no matter what our circumstance may be, that we have our Heavenly Father who loves and knows us perfectly. 

In my own life, I have been blessed to have a father who has striven to support me throughout the many phases of life. And I am especially grateful for not only meeting my physical and emotional needs, but for my spiritual needs as well. I am so grateful to my daddy for doing his best to teach me the ways of my Heavenly Father. For teaching me about sacrifice, about love, about laughter, about priorities, about self-less service. Many attributes in which our Heavenly Father posses. And yes, Heavenly Father has a sense of humor too. I am truly grateful to him, and for all the other male influences in my life who have striven to be righteous and faithful priesthood holders and who do what they can to reach out and care for God's children. 

Thank you daddy, for taking your responsibility and calling of being my earthy father seriously. 


I pray that for those who may have not been blessed in the same circumstances will know more than anything that they are truly a child of God. I know that He loves and knows us, and that He will do anything that He can to bring us back to Him. 

"For he looketh down upon the children of men; and he knows all the thoughts and intents of their heart; for by his hand were they all created from the beginning." Alma 18:32

Our Heavenly Father knows us perfectly, and we each have the opportunity to choose to be who He needs us to be, so that we can be that better Earthy Father or Mother to those who are in need. 

I LOVE YOU ALL

Love always,
Sister Robertson 
I Love her!

This is Maliheh <3 She is from Iran and pretty much only speaks Farcy. She was baptized 1 month ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment