Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 53: Canada had a holiday - It's been 1 year

Surprise! Yesterday was a Holiday and so our P-day got moved to today!

I'm running out of time and somehow we went an entire week without taking pictures so I'll go ahead and repent and be better about that for next week! 

Fun fact, I did hit my year mark this past week... I think I died a little bit inside writing that, but a picture from that will be coming soon!

Also, tender mercies from Heavenly Father, we got a car a couple of days ago and so transit will no longer be a thing. It is still weird serving so close to the mission office, but nothing is better than getting to see President and Sister Burt so often! 

I love you all and hope all is going well back home! 

Since my letter home this week is pretty lame, here is a link to one of my favorite Mormon Messages. 


The apostles words are much better than mine really. But, I do know that God loves us so much. It's the testimony I have had for the longest and is one that continues to grow every single day as I am blessed to be His hands here in British Columbia. He knows what is best for us and His greatest desire is for us to be so happy. Although we don't always see things that way, I know that everything we face in this life allows us to learn and to grow, and most importantly, draw closer to Him. 

Love Always,
Sister Robertson 

ps. as for my address, now that I am living right beside the mission office it will just be easier to send things there! Whether it be to the Point Roberts address, or to 

8440 Williams Road
Richmond, BC
V7A 1G6
Canada

(Also, I told her about the service that the saints have been doing by going down and helping in Louisiana with LDS Helping Hands. 
This is what she wrote back:So glad to hear about the service! There is something amazing about getting to serve along side with other saints, and realizing how many of us are here working in God's army!

No comments:

Post a Comment