Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 68: Brother Joseph

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (again)

I love you all so much and hope that all went well this past week (:

We got Transfer news again this past weekend... seems that is always sneaking up on me!

I will be staying here in Prince George as a solo STL and I will be training a brand new missionary! I'm very excited to continue to learn and grow and to be able to catch some of that greenie fire again! 

As for this past week, Heavenly Father blessed us with the perfect white Christmas. Not only was there snow (shocking I know), but Brother Joseph was baptized! He was so excited and has been waiting for this day for weeks now! Joseph has the kindest heart and I can't wait to see how God continues to work miracles through him. And a HUGE shout out to our sweet ward members here in Prince George who absolutely adore him and support him in every way. I couldn't be more grateful!

Love you all so much!

Love always,
Sister Robertson 


Pictures:
1) last district photo of the transfer
2) JO JO and our ward mission leader, Brother and Sister Anderson!
3) Joseph and his bffs, the Marks
4) secret sister presents, sorry the sock monkey slippers are cut off :(
5) :) :) :)
6) s/o to a fabulous family THANK YOU FOR SPOILING ME ROTTEN
7) Christmas with our newest fav member ;-)


8) lol. Welcome to Prince George

No comments:

Post a Comment