Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 72: Grateful in all things

DEAR EVERYONE <3

Sorry time is so short today. My heart is just increasingly full of gratitude for everything that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with these pasts months of my life. How grateful I am that he convinced me to come on a mission. Nothing means more to me than this experience. This past transfer has stretched me in ways that I didn't know were even possible, and have forced me to rely on the Lord. How grateful I am for Him and His perfect plan for us. We can't do it on our own, and we were never expected to. I know God and his perfect son, Jesus Christ, live and love each one of us! 

A really quick miracle from this past week is our dear friend Kathryn. Man if she isn't just an answer to our prayers! This past week we had the opportunity to officially meet for a lesson for the first time and the first thing she asked us was, "How do I know if I am ready to be baptised?". She was so sincere. She has been reading the Book of Mormon every night for weeks now and learning all she can from her member friends. She absolutely loves coming to church and she just feels like everything is so right. We read through a section in Mosiah 18 in the Book of Mormon which describes some of the qualifications for baptism and asked her if she felt that she met the requirements. She was crying and the spirit was so strong. Sister Poulson extended the invitation to be baptised and Kathryn accepted. We are so excited to continue to work with her and learn from her powerful testimony! 

I love each of you so much, and am eternally grateful for the many small and large impacts ya'll have made in my live. Thank you for blessing me the way God needed you to. I pray that each of us will continue to turn to Him, and allow Him to lead us in every step of our lives. I love you all and hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Love always,
Sister Robertson

PICTURES:
It was full of exchanges this week :) :) :)

1) Sister Tenney

2) Sister Tenney and I hiding in the laundry room to scare the other sisters

3) Happy Early Valentines Day LOL

4) I love Jesus Christ

5) SISTER FALEONO

No comments:

Post a Comment