Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week 75: We The North

HEY HOME

This week has been absolutely crazy! Many things changed with transfer news, and so we got so many new Sisters up here in the North (pictures will be coming soon). 

Despite all that craziness, Heavenly Father blessed us with a million miracles. We got a media referral and the man asked us how he can join our church, we were able to eat dinner with a struggling family in the ward that never lets the missionaries over, we were able to find some cold gear for a really cheap price for all our sisters that just landed here, missionary work was the hot topic of one of our church meetings for the first time, and most of all, Sister Hoffman literally has saved my life everyday this week. 

I wish I could even put into words everything that I have been feeling these past couple of days, but just know that I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, and I know He lives. 

Love always,
Sister Robertson 

PICTURES:
1) Taylor, a less active member we have been working with. She has a heart of Gold.

2) SISTER LYBBERT. She was a visa waiter and headed out to her mission last Monday :(

3/4) I love Jesus Christ


5) Joseph received the priesthood!!!!!

6/7) Sister Hoffman is my rock and I am forever indebted to her supporting me this last transfer.... 17 months kills


8) The only picture that even comes close to how I am feeling about my time left. A little excited, mixed with a lot of running around in panic because not knowing what to do and never wanting my mission to end. 

Oh yeah, and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment