Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week 74: TRANSFER WEEK

Hey ya'll,

This past week I had my last Transfer news.... I will be staying here in Prince George and Sister Hoffman will be joining me as a co-STL. Sister Hoffman and I served together in surrey in the beginning of our missions. Sister Travers trained her! I am way stoked because I know she will keep pushing me this last bit! Lucky me, Sister Poulson isn't going too far and I still get to keep her too! She will be pink washing (when a set of Sisters take the place of a set of Elders) in Williams Lake so she will still be in my stewardship! 

I'm having a lot of mixed emotions about this next 6 weeks of my life. I am forever grateful for my Heavenly Father and the immediate peace he brings into my heart as I prepare for so many new changes in my life. I sincerely love you all and are grateful for every support you have been throughout my life and now on my mission, and I know that these next 6 weeks aren't over yet! God has done amazing things this last almost year and half of my life and I can' t wait to see everything else that he has in store. 

This past week was Josephs birthday, and we celebrated by him cooking us dinner... lol. He begged. He used to cook on cruise lines for years, and let me tell you, 5 star review. WE HAD LAMB. 

-side note, since I have been in Prince George I have now eaten lamb, elk, and moose.

Anyways, Joseph is doing just incredible. He will be receiving the priesthood this upcoming Sunday and is preparing himself to go to them temple for baptisms in March! 

Kathryn is also doing amazing! She is such a strong girl! Teaching her is such a sacred opportunity. She knows everything is true and every week when we come to see her she is so excited to know what more she can do to prepare for her baptism and to live closer to her Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. Her family loves her and supports her as a person, but is less than thrilled about her decision to join the church, but she doesn't let that shake her one bit. She knows that there are a lot of things in her life that will be different, but she is looking forward to every change. It has been a testimony builder to me to watch her remain so strong despite the challenges she faces, and I know that each of us can do the same. That come what may, we can stand strong and firm knowing that our Savior lives, that He loves us, and that His church truly has been restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. 

I love this gospel so much. I know that it is true. I love you all.

Love always,
Sister Robertson 


Pictures:
1) Zone Meeting and President Burt and Sister Burt flew up to join ;-)

2) All the Sisters

3) Sister Poulson, Michaela, and I

4) KATHRYN

No comments:

Post a Comment