Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 14: Hi. I'm 3 months old.




This is the Kirbys. They have voices like angels. I am so blessed to be a part of the Surrey 3rd Ward. These people are so good. The Kirbys called us last night and asked if we could drop by really quick because they had something they wanted to give us. Sure enough, they surprised us with Christmas Stockings full of goodies! My heart is so full of gratitude. Although we don't have a Christmas tree yet, and Christmas isn't quite the same on a mission as it is at home, I am so thankful for the great opportunity I have to share to share it with Heavenly Fathers children here in Canada, especially when they spoil us rotten;)

One of these days I'll get a picture with Shelby. She is my best friend here. She is one of our investigators, and one of the best people I have ever met in my life. I am so thankful to be serving a mission and to be trusted enough by the Lord to take care of some of his most precious children. 

I hope things are going well for everyone back home. I sure do miss the South. 

Which reminds me, I think I forgot to share a super cool miracle from a couple of weeks ago. Sister Wright and I were out knocking doors and we met the coolest family! When she answered the door she wasn't so thrilled to see two missionaries on her doorstep. Still, she listened. Somehow we got to talking about where we are from and it turns out that her and her family had recently moved to Canada from Alabama. She was so shocked, and thoroughly overjoyed so she decided to invite us in. It was such a tender mercy. Anyways, I'm out of time like usual. But I love and miss you all. 

Love always,

Sister Robertson

Well we get transfer news this past weekend. Sister Wright is heading up to Duncan, which is in the Vancouver Island, and I am staying here in Surrey 3rd. My new companion is Sister Ricks, and the only thing I know about her is that she can sing opera, so stay tuned ;)
 
This is Sister Yonk. I love her. 

Caroling (:

Sister Yonk and I went on exchanges two weeks ago, and we taught this way cute Chinese family and then afterwards the mom was like, "Come see our tree house." So this is part of their tree house. It was so cute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment