Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 35: Happy Early Mother's Day!!!

Sister Amat Sokupit and I have certainly been through the ringer- coming from two completely different backgrounds, cultures, life styles, etc can certainly create a big barrier sometimes. 
But as we learn in the Book of Mormon in 2 Nephi, we can't experience true joy without first experiencing misery. Sister Amat and I have overcome so much and I am so grateful for the things she has taught me. I love you all and am praying for you every day! I hope that each of us, when faced with opposition or hardship, will choose the harder right and learn to love progression, I have.


I love ya'll, I love this work, and I especially love my Savior Jesus Christ, the one whom makes change possible. I'm grateful for all the wonderful mommas out there who have changed my life and who continue to change the lives around them. There is no greater calling than being a mother, and I hope with this Mother's Day coming up that each of you will know the impact that you make on the lives you. No one puts it better than Elder Jeffrey R. Holland in his talk, "Behold Thy Mother"


How grateful I am for my mother, who has sacrificed so much for me.

Happy Early Mother's day!

Love always,
Sister Robertson

Sorry for another week of basically no e-mail. I promise to actually write a legit e-mail for next week. Just know that things are really so so good, and I feel extremely blessed to serve the Lord. Love all of you and I am so grateful for all your e-mails and letters!

S/o to my home ward for sending me this sweet package! 

​I heart ya'll


I just thought this Statue was cool

No comments:

Post a Comment