Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 38: just a few pics again

So yesterday was a Holiday in good ole' Canada, and so our P-day was moved. Let me just say, Canada has A L O T of Holidays, and a lot of days off of school. 


(This week all I really have is some pictures for you, sorry!)
!
The twins, Heather and Bex (they are the two closest to me) are getting baptized this Saturday and we can not wait! They just love the gospel so so much and love learning about Jesus Christ!
On my birthday, unfortunately a lot of packages from my momma haven't gotten here yet, but as always God's timing is perfect and I happened to get an entirely different package with no relation to my birthday from one of my best friends from colleges mom. It was a huge tender mercy for sure!

​We had exchanges again this week and Sister Zundel decided she wanted to try to use the dish washer..... Needless to say, it turned out alright. 
​Love her. 

This is Mary. She is 12..... Oddly enough in each area I have served in I have found a sweet girl who reminds me so much of my baby sister Marissa. 

This is Sister Whitehead. We have many older, single sisters in our ward here. They just spoil us rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment